Female Health Hackathon: Shaping Female Health's Medical Future
The medicine of the future combines medical expertise with high-tech, software and new services. The Female Health Hackathon 2018 will therefore unite doctors and developers, designers and nurses, scientists and entrepreneurs as well as many other experts in an innovative format.
From November 2 to 4, they will develop new, interdisciplinary solutions and concrete, patient-oriented treatment options at the renowned Fraunhofer Forum, especially for questions of female health.
Female Health Hackathon - That's what it's all about:
Our mentors and experts accompany the participants in interdisciplinary teams from initial idea development to designing innovative prototypes and new business concepts for the future of Female Health:
- Idea generation and creative further development of approaches and concepts
- Professional product, technology and service design for selected challenges
- Rapid prototyping and application testing
- Development of innovative business models and first steps for entrepreneurial exploitation
This is what you can expect:
- A colorful but professional mix of expert knowledge and inspiration in a structured development process.
- Interdisciplinary work with leading experts and creative minds on the subject of Female Health
- Introduction and use of the latest high-tech applications from Fraunhofer in the field of Female Health
- Intensive know-how transfer to concept and product development, company foundation or technology partnerships
- Lots of networking, fun and good conversations in the Fraunhofer Forum in the heart of Berlin
Participants: This is how you apply:
Anyone who wants to help shape the future of medicine for women can apply for the Hackathon:
- Doctors and medical professionals
- Patients and carers
- Entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs
- Designers and programmers
- Scientists and technology experts
- In short: Anyone who wants to help shape the future of medicine especially for women.
We work together on the focal points of Female Health:
Develop with, learn with and from others or bring in your own ideas.
Apply here: Female Health Hackathon
Do you still have questions? Get in contact with Tea Böhm.