Innovating like an entrepreneur
The FDays® serve the entrepreneurial, systematic development and evaluation of business models based on Fraunhofer technology/competence. The 12-week acceleration model functions as a stress test for market, team, and technology. The methodology kit is sourced from the world of start-ups: They have to take extremely fast and effective decisions to be able to survive. The central FDays® objectives are:
- Align future technology developments with verifiable customer benefit.
- Build the cornerstones of a sustainable business model and validate it against the real market.
- Bring about a substantiated transfer concept decision (license, spin-off, industrial project, or no transfer) and develop a corresponding pitch.
- Set up an entrepreneurial team.
- Build business development and acquisition competence.
We are happy to offer the FDays® in cooperation with our partner of UnternehmerTUM, the innovation center of TU München. The passion we contribute to our high-tech teams repeatedly results in a recommendation rate by participants of 90% and more.
How to participate in the FDays®:
As a team with your own business idea based on Fraunhofer technology/competence and with the aim to take technology transfer into your own hands.
As entrepreneurial developers: You have a technology you would like to see as a living innovation in the market, but you lack the resources to drive the issue yourself. We provide an entrepreneurial, external team of business designers to develop the business for you. No matter whether as a license model or in connection with a spin-off.
As technology mentors: With your technology competence you support an external team of founders who want to start-up a high-technology business. We will contact you with relevant business ideas.